Pro EDI Training Classes
We conduct monthly EDI training seminars at our Cleveland, Ohio training center. This three day seminar is designed for new Pro_EDI users. The class deals with the practical issues and procedures involved in integrating EDI with applications using Pro EDI. Upon completion, an attendee should be ready to begin an EDI project or support an existing EDI program. Classes can often be customized to cover specific transaction types for different industries such as transportation or health care depending on the needs of the other students. The classes are small and highly interactive, providing a great start to integrated EDI or enhancements to an existing EDI program. Customers usually leave the class with a completed map ready for testing.
EDI Training Agenda
Since our classes are customized based upon our client’s unique EDI needs, we try to hold our training courses during your schedule. Classes can be held for groups of six or less on-site at your office, or at our Cleveland location. We have negotiated rates with nearby hotels and can tailor any class to your specific requirements.
Directions to EDI, Inc. from Hopkins Airport
- Take I-71 North to I-480 East to OH-94/State Rd exit number 16.
- Turn RIGHT onto State Rd/OH-94.
- Turn LEFT onto Brookpark Rd/OH-17.
- Continue to follow OH-17 for approximately 3.2 Miles.
- End at 5755 Granger Rd.
- EDI is in Independence Towers, the High Rise building on the left, Suite 345.
- Estimated time: 17 minutes; total distance: 10.96 miles. ~ Google Maps Directions
6161 Quarry Lane
6025 Jefferson Drive
6200 Quarry Lane
5300 Rockside Road
6001 Rockside Road