Email or call us at 1-800-969-3341 for a free cost analysis
- Maps different standards and versions of a transaction set to one application file format.
- Maps one application file format to different EDI standards, versions, and implementations.
- Automatically converts data type and decimal alignment.
- Allows multiple fields to be combined into one element and multiple elements to be combined into one field.
- Allows mapping of partial elements and fields.
- Allows multiple conditional mapping (e.g., the movement of data is conditional on parameters such as the value of another element or field).
- Supports conversion tables for any incoming or outbound
- Contains over 30 individual conditionals (inbound and outbound), allowing more and deeper nesting.
- Allows the addition of new conditionals through the submission of a simple request form.
- Allows easy point-and-click mapping.
- Allows you to define all maps without purchasing additional kits or packages.
- Allows user-defined application files with multiple record formats.
- Allows re-definition of field, combined fields, byte-level record definition.
- Supports repeating or "looping" of application file records.
- Automatically creates HL parentage and iteration control elements.
- And much, much more.